Friday, January 13, 2012

"The Quixotic...."

Often I keep wondering what is it that I keep craving for ....or is it me who actually keeps yearning for things that perhaps never existed... or simply I am pretending to do so....??? The tussle for answers for these questions leaves me pale and cold....
Is it wrong to have a conspicuous display of one's own abilities or disabilities , at least in one's own backyard in order to recapitulate the possibilities of attainment of a dissonance free equilibrium state between one's endeavors and accomplishments...??? What I am possibly trying to conjecture is that what if I know I CAN... when people keep sending me the vibes NO YOU CAN'T...
For the time being people around me may have the prerogative to actually make an assertion that at maximum what I can attain is the utopian STATE OF QUIXOTISM ...!!!
What I have to say is simply..."LET THE TIME BE THE TESTIMONY"

No comments: