Monday, January 16, 2012

Greed....!!!

Why .... we generally happen to be so greedy...??? . The chase to satiate one own's desire is of no use...neither it helps us to grab the much cherished material object(...because it's context and importance keeps changing...and so is it's material value...) ... nor it helps to add up to the concept of time dilation....;)
...Social conditioning does not permit us to actually free ourselves from the clutches of torpor of ambitions...Could we ever become ambition less..??...No... !!! And with ambitions burning under our belly ...we keep fueling the churning effects of functionalities of our desires...of course because of obvious reasons... obsessed with the idea of counting the eggs before they hatch.....!!!
I s there any escape.....?.... Yes...!!!
" Ignorance is bliss"
In due course of time I am educating my heart ,body ,and soul to interpolate my existence on the IGNORANCE CURVE ...where there is no anticipated push - pull effect .... what it perpetuates is INERTIA...
Of course I will buy HOMEOSTASIS for PLURALITY or GREED....!!!

No comments: